1. OXFAM has kindly provided a very interesting and thought-provoking set of activities and resources for use in different subjects. The tasks for mathematics include fractions, probability, percentages and ratios as students compare different countries.
2. Eye-catching and fun-filled activities from dooranran on the TES website.
3. A Simulation activity that seems somewhat complicated, but looks like it will be worth the effort and certainly engaging for students as they throw the dice to obtain different outcomes. Below is the video introduction and explanation, but the documents are available at http://www.tes.co.uk/ResourceDetail.aspx?storyCode=6424677
4. Free wall charts and posters for your classroom wall
5. Brazil: A World Cup of Firsts (INFOGRAPHIC)