Click here to read about this interesting day that will only happen once in your lifetime, unless you live to be older than 100!
Here are some resources for you to use in your lessons this week
1. Short videos to use in your classroom: Five-Minute Film Festival: Hooray for Pi Day | Edutopia.
2. One million digits of pi: http://www.piday.org/million/
3. Ultimate pi day t-shirts: http://teespring.com/stores/pi-day-2015-2
4. Classroom resources to help with your lesson planning: http://www.edutopia.org/blog/pi-day-lesson-plans-matthew-davis
5. Fun ideas for pi themed lessons: http://www.edutopia.org/blog/pi-day-lesson-plans-matthew-davis
6. A very interesting historical article about pi: http://www.theguardian.com/science/alexs-adventures-in-numberland/2015/mar/14/pi-day-2015-william-jones-the-welshman-who-invented-pi
7. A one-stop Pi Day shop for teachers and number lovers: http://teachpi.org
8. TES collection of resources: https://www.tes.co.uk/article.aspx?storyCode=6080064
9. Exploratorium: http://www.exploratorium.edu/pi/
10. The irrational Webquest: http://www.mathgoodies.com/webquests/pi_day/